Grade 4-5 Play
Who can audition: Grades 4-5
Audition Form and COVID Waiver Due Date: February 15
Auditions: Tuesday, February 21 from 3:45-5:30PM in the Cassingham Theater
Callbacks: Wednesday, February 22 from 3:45-5:30PM in the Cassingham Theater
Steps to audition:
1. Complete and submit the audition form and COVID Activity Waiver by February 15, and read the Participation Guidelines.
2. Students DO NOT need to memorize a monologue or a poem in order to audition
3. You will receive your audition number and confirmation through email on Feb 16.
4. Attend auditions on Feb 21. Please wear clothing you can move in and plan to stay the entire time. At auditions, you will be reading parts from scripts from the play (sides).
5. Check this website on the Callback List to know if you need to attend callbacks on Feb 22.
6. Check this website on the Cast List page after callbacks.
7. If your name is on the Cast List, please go to the Canvas page that students will automatically be added to to see the rehearsal calendar and receive important production information.
Please note, being on the callback list does not mean you have either been cut from the play or that the student has received a role. It simply means that the student needs further assessment.