Rehearsals will begin approximately September 11, 2023.
Performance dates are November 16-18, 2023.
Who can audition: Grades 9-12
Audition Form Due Date: September 3
Auditions: Tuesday, September 5 from 3:45-6:30PM in the Cassingham Theater
Callbacks: Wednesday, September 6 from 3:45-6:30PM in the Cassingham Theater
Steps to audition:
1. Complete and submit the audition form by Sept 3, and read the Participation Guidelines.
2. Students DO NOT need to memorize a monologue in order to audition
3. You will receive your audition number and sides through email on September 4
4. Attend auditions on September 5. Please wear clothing you can move in and plan to stay the entire time. At auditions, you will be reading parts from scripts, as well as performing some character movement and voice.
5. Check the Callback List to know if you need to attend callbacks on Sept 6.
6. Check this website on the Cast List page after callbacks.
7. If your name is on the Cast List, please go to the Canvas page that students will automatically be added to to see the rehearsal calendar and receive important production information.
Please note, being on the callback list does not mean you have either been cut from the play or that the student has received a role. It simply means that the student needs further assessment.